Performance Management and Development
|January 22, 2019
8:30am – 4:30pm
HRPA, 150 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario
Pre-approved for CPD credits
Many talented employees find themselves supervising others, yet few receive sufficient training in the skills needed to succeed in the role.
In this one-day workshop, participants explore the role of manager and acquire practical tools and resources to transform from an individual contributor to a highly regarded leader.
Participants learn how to set organizationally aligned goals and how to mobilize performance; participants also acquire the essentials of effective delegation and a model for delivering objective feedback.
As part of this workshop, participants create their own personal Manager Roadmap and action plan based on real life examples, discussion, and active practice.
- Clarify the most important aspects of leading a team
- Write organizationally aligned performance goals
- Discover what really motivates employees
- Explain the role and key elements of effective recognition
- Learn what and how much to delegate
- Enhance your ability to deliver objective feedback