Equip managers with skills to improve business performance in their current role and lay a solid foundation for succeeding across all leadership roles.
Participants apply research-based tools and proven techniques to their real life work projects to build stronger teams, manage performance, develop employees, and lead change.
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM UNIQUE
- Utmost Flexibility. Complete the full program, a one-day workshop, or an individual module on a topic of your choice.
- Targeted Learning. Five one-day workshops teach skills in key areas essential for success in leading others.
- Customized To Your Needs. Mix and match 20 standalone modules augmented with coaching support to develop performance.
- Real Life Practice. Apply tools and techniques to your workplace examples and gain quality feedback and new perspectives.
- Personal Roadmap® and Action Plan. Personalize your learning after each module and create an action plan that immediately improves workplace performance.
WORKSHOPS & MODULES
Each one day workshop contains standalone modules that deliver highly usable nuggets of learning.
Transition to Management: From Individual Expert to Team Excellence
- Program Orientation and Introductions
- Transition To Management
- Build Your Team
- Develop Your Team
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®): Optimizing Individual and Team Performance
- Introduction to the MBTI® Framework
- The MBTI® Scales and What They Tell You
- Use Type to Understand Team Dynamics
- Modify Your Approach to Optimize Interactions
Management Skills 101: Performance Management and Development
- The Role of a Manager
- Align Goals
- Motivation and the Art of Delegation
- Recognize Performance and Give Feedback
Leadership Foundations: Transforming from Manager to Leader
- Introduction to Leadership
- Adopt Effective Behaviours
- Adapt Your Leadership Style
- Coaching Conversations
Leading and Managing Change: Ensuring Operational Readiness
- Introduction to Change and Challenges
- Plan for and Predict Change Success
- Manage Reactions and Influence Change
- Create a Change Management Plan
Contact us to discuss how we can customize a program to meet your needs.