Equip managers with skills to improve business performance in their current role and lay a solid foundation for succeeding in all leadership roles.
Our Team and Management Development Program is ideal for successful leaders and high potential employees who want to enhance their ability to build stronger teams, manage performance, develop their employees, and manage change.
What Makes This Program Unique
- Utmost Flexibility. Complete the full program, a one-day workshop, or a module on a topic of choice.
- Targeted Learning. Workshops cover topics of common interest and develop key skills for building stronger teams and better leaders.
- Customized To Your Needs. Mix and match 20 standalone modules and augment with coaching support to develop performance.
- Real Life Practice. Apply research-based tools and proven techniques to real life examples and get quality feedback.
- Personal Roadmap® and Action Plan. Personalize learning and create an action plan that immediately improves workplace performance.
Workshops and Modules at a Glance
Transition to Management OR Leadership Foundations
- Choice of Module*
- Adopt Effective Behaviours
- Build Teamwork
- Develop Trust on Your Team
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®): Optimizing Individual and Team Performance
- Introduction to the MBTI® Framework
- Self Exploration Using The MBTI® Framework
- Use Type to Understand Team Dynamics
- Modify Your Approach to Optimize Interactions
Management Skills 101: Performance Management and Development
- Managing Performance and Setting Goals
- Motivation Basics
- The Art of Delegation
- Giving Feedback
Leadership Excellence: Coaching For Greater Performance
- Introduction to Coaching
- Assuming The Role of Coach
- The Coaching Conversation Model
- Essential Coaching Skills
Leading Change: Ensuring Individual and Operational Readiness
- Introduction to Change Leadership
- Plan and Predict Change Success
- Navigate the Transition
- Optimize Change Communications