WHY COMPLETE THE MYERS-BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR® ASSESSMENT (MBTI®)
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® is the most valuable psychometric instrument you can have in your learning toolkit. From focussing your career aspirations to improving communications and building better relationships, it provides a framework you can use time and again for life-long development.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
We want you to get the most benefit from your experience with the MBTI® assessment. We work within the code of ethics set out for certified MBTI® practitioners to offer you:
- Access to the genuine online MBTI® assessment
- A personalized results report on a topic of your choice
- A one-hour interactive feedback session with a certified MBTI® practitioner
- Activities to help you determine your true type
- Three data points to understand what your type means to you
- Actionable suggestions on how to apply personal insights to your career, work, and life
- Free support material to reference during the interactive feedback session
- Recommended resources for further learning and application
COJG-friendly invoices are available for eligible employers who sponsor their employees to complete this training.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose a focus for your MBTI® report. (Click to view sample reports).
- Register to take the assessment by completing this Registration Form and email it to email@example.com
- We will send you a secure link to take the official MBTI® assessment upon receiving your Registration Form and payment. We will also schedule your one-hour interactive feedback session with a certified MBTI® practitioner.
NOTE: You must first complete the interactive feedback session to receive your personalized results report.
MBTI® ASSESSMENT SERVICE
This service includes one set-up and administration of the MBTI® assessment and is intended for individual use. For team workshops and organizational uses, please contact us.