Learning about personality preferences can help employees relate better to different styles, improve teamwork, resolve conflict, and coach others.
We use the world renowned Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) instrument to help individuals and teams better understand, value, and make the most of individual differences and workplace behaviour.
Our MBTI® sessions are designed to help individuals, teams, and leaders:
- Tap into the value of different styles and diversity
- Develop their leadership capabilities and style
- Elevate team collaboration and communication
- Solve problems and make better decisions
- Reduce misunderstandings and resolve conflict
- Embrace innovation and workplace change
- Explore career and professional development opportunities
- Coach and mentor staff more effectively
- …. And much, much more!
We offer a variety of session formats including: one-on-one interactive feedback sessions, half-day and full-day workshops.